1. Why is there something and not nothing?
2. How did life arise, the steps from molecules to RNA/DNA?
3. With over ten billion habitable planets in our Galaxy, how many evolved life?
4. How does our consciousness work?
5. Does the apparent randomness in quantum mechanics imply that the universe is not deterministic?
6. What is the nature of dark matter and dark energy?
7. What is space and is it discrete at the most fundamental level?
8. Gold is the only element we find in large highly pure lumps –
9. Do infinities and non-
10. Why did it take 2000 years after the discovery of the glass lens, that two lenses can be used as a telescope and a microscope?